GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: The Sucklord

TOYSREVIL: Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2012.

THE SUCKLORD: It was a year of smaller, maybe less glamorous victories then in years past, but it accumulated into a measurable advancing of the ball, to use a sports metaphor. My TOP 10:

1) Moving six years of accumulated bullshit out of the Sweatshop into a storage space, freeing up more space to work. (Including a small music studio.) The same thing simultaneously happening inside my head.
2) Having LAMOUR SUPREME move in as my next door neighbor at the studio space.
3) Having my own Convention, The SUCK-CON as part of Designercon.
4) Being able to hire somebody to run my online store for me. A huge time saver....
5) Having a bunch of products to sell that I didn't have to personally hand make (Dunny, Plush, Finger 5, Sucklord 67 etc)
6) Getting the epic TOY LORDS of CHINATOWN episode 3 finished and published.
7) Finally switching to the iphone.
8) Appearing on TV again (Gallery Girls on Bravo).
9) Hosting the DESIGNER TOY AWARDS and apparently Killing it.
10) Finally solving my Marijuana shortage issues...

TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

THE SUCKLORD: My Buddy MONSTER PANTS' vintage Micronaut/ Microman collection.

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

THE SUCKLORD: TOP 7 things to look forward to in 2013;

1) Getting a GIANT and POWERFUL new Computer.
2) TOY LORDS OF CHINATOWN Episode 4.
3) Handing off a bunch of resin casting work to 3rd parties.
4) Beginning the SUCKADELIC ONLINE ARCHIVE featuring EVERYTHING EVER!
5) Popping my ART BASEL Cherry.
6) getting BAND OF THE LOST back in business.
7) GREAT ZEROS OF SPORTS Figure/ Trading card line begins.

TOYSREVIL: Look no further than www.suckadelic.com and instagram @sucklord for suck-swishness, and as well CLICK HERE for coverage on TOYSREVIL!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK