GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: Tovi Vo

TOYSREVIL: Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2012.

TOVI VO: My most memorable moment for 2012 would have to be when I graduated from medical school and became Dr. Tovi! (^_^ )

It was a long and hard year in terms of study and work, so I was glad when it all came to completion. Although I think I've lost 10 years of my life in the process! But it doesn't stop there - no, there's more study to come yet! (>_<) In any case, I'm glad to be one step closer to my goal of becoming a surgeon one day. I'm very grateful to the people that have supported me through my studies and my art work and hope that I can one day I will meet them and thank them.


TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

TOVI VO: There's been so many releases this year that I've seen and admired - I don't think I can name just one! I enjoy seeing new toys and art pieces from people all over the world - some of whom I've gotten to know on a more personal basis, for which I am really glad for. I look up to these people and view them as my idols and mentors. I hope that one day I can be as good as they are.

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

TOVI VO: 2013 will indeed be an interesting year! I shall be starting work as an intern doctor for the first time, which is quite daunting! I hope I don't kill anyone on my first day... I look forward to seeing new work from various artists. Also, I hope to be able to release my first vinyl toy - MANJUUSAGI by Easter time. Please look forward to it!

TOVI-manjuusagi

TOYSREVIL: Check out more of Tovi's work on her Artist Facebook, and CLICK HERE for coverage of her artwork and toys on TOYSREVIL, and I'll try my darkest NOT to have the tune if Thompson Twins' "Doctor Doctor" play in my headspace whenever I see her pretty picture! LOL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK