King Negora vs Kaiju Zanga … has me all excited and such!

I like it that the lil'Negora seems to be saying:
"Three, Two, One … FIGHT-O!"
NEGORA-vs-ZANGA-01
NEGORA-vs-ZANGA-02 NEGORA-vs-ZANGA-03

An image so epic be the above face-off-pic between King Negora vs Kaiju Zanga (Scorpion Version by Medicom Toy) from Max Toy Co has frankly got me excited moreso than any toy-pic should, in the first place … full range of images can be seen here (images via) … oh man, I seriously need me some Zanga in my to-life!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK