Marine Ramdhani for '12 Days of Xmas' (2012)

WHAT: With 12 days leading to Christmas Eve on December 24th (not counting the 21st, when it could be the "End of the World"), I asked 12 friends a series of 12 questions, and I share their answers with you, my dear readers! Marine Ramdhani of My Tummy Toys shares with us his year in 2012 with this 9th edition Q&A in TOYSREVIL's "12 Days of Xmas (2012)"!
QTN#1: Describe how 2012 has been for you, in twelve words!

MARINE RAMDHANI: Calculating, Opposite, lazy, Smile, Learn, Love, Family, Friends, Flood, Zero, Industry, Hate.

QTN#2: What is the one thing folks might not know you did in 2012.

MARINE RAMDHANI: I taught a Music Industry Class in University in Bandung Lol

MARINER-TEACH-MUSIC

QTN#3: Describe to us yourself in three words.

MARINE RAMDHANI: "Love Love Love".

QTN#4: Let's see an image of yourself sleeping please.

MARINE RAMDHANI: This image is from 2007-8 when I enjoyed browsing through a lot of toy-forums, and seeing what was happening in toy-blogs changing at midnight … I have been sleeping for a few times in front of my comp in that year Lol

MARINER-SLEEPING
[… zzz … … zz … zzzzzzzzz]

QTN#5: Share with us your proudest moment achieved in 2012.

MARINE RAMDHANI: Made Reunion for Mocca in Three Countries: Singapore, Bandung and Seoul. This really is a great moment (for me) in 2012, and I had never expected, or even thought about this before.

MARINER-MOCCA-IN-KOREA

QTN#6: Share with us your most embarrassing facepalm moment in 2012.

MARINE RAMDHANI: I dropped Plum and Jouwe figure in Jouwe X Plum Exhibition and the figure broke LOL … I didn't tell the gallery staff, and I tried to glue it together, but it did not work!

MARINER-PLUM-JOUWE

QTN#7: Which is your single most favorite non-toy-related website in 2012.

MARINE RAMDHANI: Youtube.com

QTN#8: Better to Tweet It, or Instagram It?

MARINE RAMDHANI: Instagram.

QTN#9: 'Are you for the Imperial Army or The Rebellion'?

MARINE RAMDHANI: Absolutely Rebellion.

QTN#10: What is your most favorite toy or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

MARINE RAMDHANI: Spiderman Toys, so I can play together with my Son! Day by day I begin to realize now is the time to share some space in my house to display my toys together with my Son's toys, and now he has already eaten into my display space! Other toys he plays with are My Toys Story Collections and Ultraman toys … these days he is getting more in to toys toys and toys!

MARINER-TOYS

QTN#11: What should folks look out from you in 2013?

MARINE RAMDHANI: I think will start to work with more Jouwe versions, "J Shark", and launching the New Official website of MyTummyToys :)

QTN#12: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

MARINE RAMDHANI: Comeback and playing again. And organizing DesignerToys Gathering In Bandung.

MARINER-J-SHARK
MARINER-MTT-DESKTOP

** Check out Marine via his Instagram, Twitter @marine_ramdhani and eventually MyTummyToys.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK