The Yellow Dino for '12 Days of Xmas' (2012)

WHAT: With 12 days leading to Christmas Eve on December 24th (not counting the 21st, when it could be the "End of the World"), I asked 12 friends a series of 12 questions, and I received 12 different sets of answers which delighted me. I hope it delights you, dear readers! Yudi Andhika aka The Yellow Dino takes over Day Seven in TOYSREVIL's "12 Days of Xmas (2012)"!
QTN#1: Describe how 2012 has been for you, in one word. Ah heck, in twelve words!

THE YELLOW DINO: Playful, Crazy, Graffiti, Wild, Urbanjedi, Busy, Travel, Lucky, Spiritual, Toys, Epic, Food.

QTN#2: What is the one thing folks might not know you did in 2012.

THE YELLOW DINO: Not all people know that I collect 80’s handheld & video games.

When I travel, I always spend time to visit 2nd hand markets & old stores to hunt for handheld & games, like the last time when I visited Singapore for STGCC, I was lucky enough to get 2 Tomy LSI game boxed with a fair price at China Square.

YELLOW-DINO-GAMERS-01
YELLOW-DINO-GAMERS-02

QTN#3: Describe to us yourself in three words.

THE YELLOW DINO: Sundanese, Yellow, Video Games.

QTN#4: Take a Picture of you sleeping.

THE YELLOW DINO:
sleep

QTN#5: Share with us your proudest work in 2012.

THE YELLOW DINO: My custom car in collaboration with Signal Kustom became 1st winner of Toyota Yaris Show Off Indonesia and featured by Toyota at the biggest automotive event in Indonesia, Indonesia International Motor Show 2012.

00_kingofyaris2012-5_by_theyellowdino
(Click on image above for more images)

QTN#6: Share with us your most embarrassing facepalm moment in 2012.

THE YELLOW DINO: Missing a project because I read the date wrongly.

QTN#7: Which is your single most favorite non-toy-related website in 2012.

THE YELLOW DINO: 9gag.com :p

QTN#8: Better to Tweet It, or Instagram It?

THE YELLOW DINO: Instagram because it can connect to twitter, facebook and tumblr at the same time :p

QTN#9: 'Are Star Wars or Star Trek'?

THE YELLOW DINO: Star Wars!

QTN#10: What is your most favorite toy or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

THE YELLOW DINO: Real size Kaneda bike at Katsuhiro Otomo latest exhibition, Genga. I want it soo bad!

7157377536_c2546604fb_z

QTN#11: What should folks look out from you in 2013?

THE YELLOW DINO: I’m now preparing some new toy to release next year, Human size Goji the Dino statue, My first iphone game apps, Some collaboration products, New merchandise, Overseas show and more to come.

QTN#12: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

THE YELLOW DINO: My overseas show and G-Shock x Akira watch! Yes, I'm collecting AKIRA stuff too!

**Check out more of Yudi @ the following cyber-locales:
Website: www.theyellowdino.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/theyellowdino
Facebook: www.facebook.com/theyellowdino


HEART-OF-LAVA-01 HEART-OF-LAVA-02
(Click on image for "Heart of Lava" Mini Goji / BUY HERE)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK