Trailer for 'Pacific Rim'


The PACIFIC RIM Trailer is HERE… And goddammit it made me cry … CRY FOR MOOOOORE! View hi-res version on Apple.com, while I've uploaded screengrabs HERE on PopcornX.

Multiple Jaeger action! Turbo-boost elbow-to-fist-punch! Del Toro seems to be pulling in a boggling of genre-homages of past flicks and tv shows here, and I could not be happier for! My personal expectations has risen spectacularly to a high level now, I seriously hope this film will bring a smile to my face (unlike that of Hellboy 2, also helmed by Del Toro). Am excited for more of Pacific Rim regardless!

PACIFIC-RIM-POSTER
"When an alien attack threatens the Earth's existence, giant robots piloted by humans are deployed to fight off the menace." Pacific Rim is directed by Guillermo del Toro, and stars Idris Elba, Charlie Hunnam, Ron Perlman and Rinko Kikuchi. Scheduled for a premiere on 12 July 2013 (USA).
PACIFIC-RIM-ITUNES

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK