To assist you in submitting clear and comprehensible information to the TOYSREVIL-blog, please follow the listed requirements, and email me accordingly (instead of tagging me on Facebook with zero-information):
01. NAME and/or NICK of Artist/Customizer.
02. Your URL / Website address (to be typed out, and not embedded in an image or link). Your name will not be hyperlinked if this is not provided.
03. PRODUCT NAME and/or EVENT NAME.
04. If you want to include Manufacturer of Producers' Name, also consider providing their URL website address (optional).
05. PRODUCT IMAGES are preferred to be "clean" without text, unless you want to put watermarked copyrights.
06. Please provide a BANNER / FLYER / AD IMAGE for the EVENT you are trying to promote. If you have sneak images of customs /and/or artwork related directly to the event, that would be much appreciated!
07. PRODUCT DETAILS & AVAILABILITY DETAILS if you are releasing customs and/or original toys - including quantity, priced, and availability (ie: buy WHERE and please provided URL or email address if necessary)
08. PRICE of item/product.
09. EMAIL all relevant information and images to toysreviler [at] gmail [dot] com. Please NO RAR or PC attachments. I work on a Mac and ZIP folders work well for me, thank you for your trouble and considerations.
10. Please state clearly in the SUBJECT TITLE of the email, what your email is about. A lot of spam-emails start with "Hey There" as well too.
Presentation of news and usage of images are my preview and choice of presentation, but the copyright of images still is yours to retain.
Cheers and thank you for your considerations.