GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: Darren Ng

"2012 is a bit of a slow year for me in terms of family & work. Nonetheless, no major impact this year, just a peaceful one.

As for toys, I love my 'Lunartik Tea Cup' which I bought after seeing your post on it a while back. It's now sitting just on top of my fridge where I store all my cups, powders n sugar. A happy item to look at while making a cup of tea, don't you think so too? ^^

Wish you all the best in the coming 2013 and keep up the good work in toy news, I really appreciate your efforts.

Cheers
Darren Ng"
A short while back I asked folks how their 2012 was, and Darren replied. Thanks for the support and share, Darren! Check out his personal blog at http://akianz.livejournal.com, where there are toy-pics galore! Love It!

DARREN-NG-Pls-Forget-Me
Here are a couple more snaps courtesy of Darren...
May your 2013 be toyful and full of pleasant surprises!
DARREN-NG-Bunny-Sushi
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK