GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: Gary Ham

TOYSREVIL: Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2012.

GARY HAM: For me that moment came just a few weeks ago with the birth of my son, Lukas Ham. His arrival has been the coolest experience I have ever been apart of.

Dadandme

TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

GARY HAM: Hmm.. So many good ones, but I think Rotofugi getting their Roto-A-Matic machine up and running was pretty awesome. Tim Biskup's Helper Dragon is fantastic and seeing it for the first time sent a flood of childhood memories of me running around the Brookfield Zoo trying to collect all the Roto-a-matic animals! We all know most things in the toy scene can be quite spendy, so at a price of $6, everyone can afford one and is also kind on the completists pocket books.

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

GARY HAM: I look forward to everything 2013 will bring, but without a doubt watching my son grow up will be what I am looking forward to most. They grow up so fast and I plan to soak up as much as I can.

TOYSREVIL: Stay tuned to more of Gary's work via @GaryGepetto and his online shop, and CLICK HERE for coverage on TOYSREVIL!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK