GOODBYE2012/HELLO2013: Scott Tolleson

TOYSREVIL: Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2012.

SCOTT TOLLESON: The most triumphant moment for me in 2012 was the birth of my second child. My wife and I welcomed our seconds daughter in April. Many things happened for me in terms of my agreed this year. I released the remainder of the Nosellots gang and was a part of many wonderful shows. Lastly, I spent a great amount of time this year planning for 2013 releases. I CANNOT wait to get 2013 going.

TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2012?

SCOTT TOLLESON: My favorite toy released this year was the Ultras Bog by Skinner. A few other pieces I've enjoyed this year are the Dweezil by Kronk and OMFG by October Toys.

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2013?

SCOTT TOLLESON: Like I mentioned in Q1, I have many releases and shows happening in 2013. I wish I could talk about most of them but I can't at this time. I plan on continuing to release new colorways of my Deadbeet sofubi. I have a couple of collaborative releases with good friends of mine. Sooooo much! I can't wait!!!

TOYSREVIL: Stay tuned to www.stolleart.com for more Stolle-sweetness, and CLICK HERE for coverage on TOYSREVIL!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK