Prints from Bottleneck Gallery

Bosozoku-Damashii-1 Bosozoku-Damashii-2

My delivery from Bottleneck Gallery came today, and I MUST say, their service has been nothing short of excellent! I ordered prints in two batches - paid for first, inclusive tube and shipping, and a second order also paid with shipping, without requesting combined order, and the folks at Bottleneck combined it themselves, and refunded me the excess cost, straight up no questions! Y'ALL ROCK! And I'll be sure to be buying more prints from them somewhen!

Sons-of-Anarchy-1 Sons-of-Anarchy-2

Now that that's done, here's some snaps of what I bought! If you recognize them, yes it is because I blogged about them before! Both Jesse Philips' "Bosozoku Damashii" (shown up top) and Raid71's "Sons of Anarchy" (shown above) are still available (at the links provided), while Godmachine's "Tetsuo Wins" (from the "Alternate Ending" show) is now listed as 'Sold Out' of it's 115 pieces (mine is numbered #77).

I very rarely buy prints at all, but it was a sheer joy in opening and unrolling these - thanks Bottleneck! You surely brightened up my dreary Thursday!

tetsuo-wins-01
tetsuo-wins-02 tetsuo-wins-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK