Sky High by S.H. Figuarts x Bandai (#CSCisEvil)

SKY-HIGH-BANDAI-TOYSREVIL-01
SKY-HIGH-BANDAI-TOYSREVIL-02 SKY-HIGH-BANDAI-TOYSREVIL-03

And while this is not necessarily a "toy-review", this post functions as a "archival-marker" for me, for being able to complete my "Tiger & Bunny" figure line-up from S.H. Figuarts x Bandai, with the addition of SKY HIGH! (At a discounted price too - thank the toygawds I was patient LOL). Full review somewhen … after I've played with it first tho heehee

Meanwhile, I've featured Origami Cyclone and Rock Bison … ironically loads of snaps of Wild Tiger and Barnaby Brooks Jr. at play, but no "proper reviews" yet hahahaha My "love-affair" with the series (both toys and anime) blossomed only late last year, and am thankful the figurines have stopped at "Lunatic" … although spying the "Double Chaser" (double-seater bike) in the shop window display at China Square Central was indeed DESIRABLE! … *man-sigh*

WATCH TIGER & BUNNY:


BUY TIGER & BUNNY TOYS & COLLECTIBLES:


This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK