The Rising Part 2 by James Freckingham x Fugi.me

The Rising Blue
The Rising Green

Are you ready for the NEXT Rising? James Freckingham (of Robotic Industries) teases the above two images of THE RISING sculpt in a blue-hue and green (I reckon the finger-with-exposed-bone is the "chase"?). Check out his earlier two colorway releases - which includes the 'Pink Chase' version … the above also comes along with a image that reads "Feb 14th", so that's a date to remember, innit? No doubt available via Fugi.me somewhen - more details when I have them :)

The Rising Feb 14
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK