The Warlock NEMESIS "BLITZSPEAR" Edition by Pete Fowler x Unbox Industries

NEMESIS-BLITZSPEAR

Oh man, I totally bailed on my "No-Toy-Purchase" 2013-resolution (drastic change of life-circumstances = long-story) and snagged a NEMESIS "BLITZSPEAR" Edition off the Unbox Industries' online store, how could I not? I've both blogged and long-desired this slice of my childhood, innit?

NEMESIS-FOWLER-UNBOX

Designed by Pete Fowler, his depiction of 2000AD's "Nemesis The Warlock" comes approved by the character's creator Pat Mills himself, it seems! Standing 15cm tall and non-articulated, this limited edition comes electroplated shiny-glossy-silver and blister-carded, and priced at $28.50 (sans shipping). One look at the two other colorways flanking this figure makes me drool even more, methinks! But alas, one is all I dare afford, for now…
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK