Unnamed New Resin Sculpt from Squink! for ToyconUK

SQUINK-SCULPT

UK-creator / customizer Squink! reveals an original resin sculpt which he has created from scratch, made in mind for the coming ToyconUK in April, with an exclusive colorway to be had. Currently no further details for the item as yet - not even a "name" for him as yet! (trust me, I just asked lol) - as Chris mentioned: "I want to see how the casting turns out but all being well, I'll get all the info together for general release in the next few days."

Stay tuned to his Twitter and Instagram-streams @Squink
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK