"Nemesis Edition" Cyborg Labbit 7-Inch by Kozik x Chuckbo

CYBER-LABBIT-NEMESIS-01

Making it's first public display debut at the recent ToyFair 2013 is this new colorway of CYBORD LABBIT by Frank Kozik x Chuckboy. Dubbed the "Nemesis" Edition, the first RED-lens incarnation had me gagging for it in 2012, and now folks like me will be able to lay our hands on this 7-inch tall Labbit come March 14th, when 1,000 of them goes across toy-shelves around the world! With a Suggested Retail Price of US$60, I am contemplating adding this to my humble collection … the green GID-tips might well be the tipping-points tho hhhhmmmm …

CYBER-LABBIT-NEMESIS-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK