"I Will Walk Over Your Cold Corpses": The New International Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer


My excitement level for this film just went thru the roof, with this new trailer for STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS promising phaser-lazers and action galore with flying spaceships in bright daylight and spaceships crashing into the ocean … but is it just me, or are you as befuddled by actress Alice Eve as "Dr Carol Marcus" in her shiny deep blue bra and panties? Far be it I'm a prude and this sure makes up for her irritating "screaming" sequence in previous trailers … but still …

STAR-TREK-Dr-Carol-Marcus
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK