'Megaseth World Tour' by I Break Toys x Fugi.me (for ToyConUK)

MEGASETH-WORLD-TOUR-01
MEGASETH-WORLD-TOUR-03 MEGASETH-WORLD-TOUR-02

Fugi.me collaborates with Lisa Rae Hansen and announces the "MEGASETH WORLD TOUR" featuring a hand-cast resin 4-inch tall version of her MEGASETH (last seen as a custom for "Heavy Metal Qee"), set to debut at ToyCon UK.
"MegaSeth will be released in 2 hand painted colour-ways, 10 pieces of each colour, making a total of 20 pieces. Both will be released at ToyCon UK on the 6th of April, with one colour-way available from Lisa’s “I Break Toys” booth, and the other from my “fugi.me” booth. Any that don’t sell at the show will be available on the relevant website(s) shortly afterwards. There will be 2 chase versions in each colour-way, MegaSeth comes blind-boxed in a presentation box, along with special MegaSeth Rock Memorabilia, Gig Ticket, Mini Print, Real Plectrums, and Badges. Retailing at £50 each." ~added Dan Perry (More via Fugi.me).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK