The Coming of Fire Emblem from S.H.Figuarts x Bandai (for 'Tiger and Bunny')

FIRE-EMBLEM-SHFIGUARTS_01
FIRE-EMBLEM-SHFIGUARTS_02

Just when I thought there were to be no more action figures from "Tiger and Bunny" to be released from S.H.Figuarts, comes the FIRE EMBLEM, with a July 201 release schedule! And while I am not a huge fan of Fire Emblem (Love his car tho! Now THAT should be made into a model car for sale!), I have since embarked on collecting the entire line-up of sponsored heroes, an can only hope Bandai will add BLUE ROSE and DRAGON KID to this line-up, and soon!

There's actually quite a number of release to collect .. but I'm sticking with their "Superhero"-guise for now … now about that model car…

FIRE-EMBLEM-TIGER_BUNNY_CAR
And no I am not "showing off", but sharing my "obsession":
Tiger and Bunny S.H.Figuarts


WATCH TIGER & BUNNY:


BUY TIGER & BUNNY TOYS & COLLECTIBLES:


This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK