Case Study: The Making of Tcon by Holly Stanway / #stompstompstomp #toylife

MAKING-TCON

And while having a whale of a time snapping #stompstompstomp Instagrams of my recently purchased Toyconosaurus, tis time to take a step back and look at the making of the official ToyCon UK vinyl mascot, by sculptor Holly Stanway, on alittlestranger.com!
EXCERPT: "Toy prototyping and production is how I spend much of my time as a freelancer, but due to the heavily protected IPs (intellectual properties) I’m working on, it’s not often that i can share images of what i do online. I thought TCON was the perfect opportunity to show you the process from sketches and ideas on paper, through to the sculpting and master making and eventually a finished product." ~mentioned Holly.
Meanwhile, these are my snaps so far (all viewable via Instagram @toysrevil) - hey, if I didn;t like it, I would not be posing and posting so much of TCon! LOL


[13 x images in slideshow above / CLICK for Full-screen viewing]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK