About McDonald's New Fairytale Hello Kitty Plush

MCDEES-PLUSH-HEADER

You know you've got bitten by the Hello Kitty Plush-bug when you spend an extraordinarily amount of time clicking thru the web looking at images of what this picture might yield … and thanks to this site with bountiful images, the "mystery" is solved, and I am thinking I might be visiting McDees very soon, like TOMORROW "Soon" … ooohhhh boy …

HELLO-KITTY-MCDEES

I am so totally down with the black-Kitty myself, although the rest of the designs in this "Fairytale Series" looks adorable-ish … please do not mind my gushing here … maybe tis just a phase, maybe tis a need to gratify my cheap(er) toy desires, or maybe tis just morbid curiosity at work here … like it was last time

Hello Kitty McDonalds Plush
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK