Draw A Jawa + Draw A Wookie 2013 For Star Wars Day on TOYSREVIL

draw-a-jawa-2012

Last year, I celebrated (a late) Star Wars Day with a round of "Draw A Jawa" features for Star Wars Day Bandung, showcasing submissions from folks on both the blog, and on my dedicated Facebook album … And this year, I'd very much like to add on to the Jawa Legion!

And to add something "new" to the celebrations, I'd thought we'd upsize fictional sci-fi characters for a bit, and have an additional project of choice: "Draw A Wookie"!

Email your submissions to "toysreviler [at] gmail.com" (with the subject title "Draw A Jawa" and/or "Draw A Wookie") before May 4th please. Sized at the very least 500pixels across, in whatever format you choose - portrait, landscape, square. And I'll post them on both this blog and my FB on the May 4th weekend!

(Note that any submissions later than May 4, will be uploaded on my Facebook album only, no worries).

**AND don't forget to include your name / nick and your portfolio URL to be linked to, yeh?

This is NOT a competition nor contest, and is done all in the name of "fun", and perhaps even a lil'self-promotion? All good either way for me, folks!

Know that copyright of your illustrations belong to YOU (you just grant me the right to post on my blog and Facebook ;p)

DRAW-A-WOOKIE-2013
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK