F.F.F.F.F.: Monstre Ape "Goldfingers Edition"

FFFFF-GOLDFINGERS
"The "Goldfingers" are completely coated in Goto's often imitated but rarely duplicated metallic gold. For some reason these remind me of a Golden Idol from the first Indy Jones' flick." ~added Don "Datadub" Kratzer of Fig-Lab.
MONSTRE-APE-FFFFF-APPLE

I received a MONSTRE APE, designed by Monstre Hero, and this guy is growing on me, actually! There's something about a Golden Idol Monkey that is so apt, and reminds me of Indian Jones films which I adored (the earlier 3 most memorable and worth remembering anyways - am in agreement with Don) … and who doesn't like a rampaging monkey with it's pee-pee hanging out? *HAH*

MONSTRE-APE-FFFFF

[WHAT IS F.F.F.F.F. / Tagged]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK