TOYSREVIL Draws Jawas & Wookies #StarWarsDay #FCBD #MayTheFourthBeWithYou

TOYSREVIL-JAWA-WOOKIE

Of course I wanted to get in on the fun! Posted below are a series of quick sketches I did, for both Draw A Jawa and Draw A Wookie, as well come crossovers of Comicbook Superheroes (for #FCBD) and #StarWarsDay (how could I resist?) … thank you folks for your patience and indulgence :)

TOYSREVIL-X-JAWA
Introducing The Uncanny-ish X-Jawas!
TOYSREVIL-WOOKIE-VENGERS
Wookie-Vengers, Assemble!
TOYSREVIL-WOOKIE-JEDI
A Wookie Jedi! Oops! Or rather a "Sith"?
(Sorry I only had a red color pencil here ;p)
TOYSREVIL-JAWOOKIE
"A Sad Doggie With A Cowl", instead of what I had
planned to be a Wookie in A Jawa robe … LOL ;p
TOYSREVIL-JAWA-VS-EWOK
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK