Brandt Peter's MUSE1 On Kickstarter


Brandt Peters has started his own Kickstarter to seek help funding his 140 page (limited edition) sketchbook featuring Brandt's original drawings, toy designs, and concept sketches.
"MUSE 1 marks the very first artist sketchbook release under the Circus Posterus Studios sketchbook series. This first sketchbook focuses entirely on my process, my vision, as well as ideas way before they make their way into production… that raw, black and white electric moment prior to production. I have been meaning to personally produce a sketchbook of my work for quite some time; after much planning, I will be designing the entire book project from start to finish - focusing 100% on my vision and design sense. Much of the concept design in MUSE 1 connects back to actual artwork, toys, prints, and even originals." ~added Brandt.
BRANDT-PETERS-MUSE

Seeing this page start out with less than 10 Backers 7 hours ago before I went to bed, and waking up now to see that pledges have by far surpassed the $6,500 goal. Congrats! But that should't stop you from scoring the additions of signed postcard prints and giclee prints, and the ultimate Skelve figure!

BRANDT-PETERS-KICKSTARTER
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK