Hello Kitty PSI Index & Limited Edition Singapore Haze Kitties

HELLO-KITTY-PSI-INDEX

And while fans queue up to score their Ugly Duckling Hello Kitty plush (and here I thought I could score it online, until SG McDees halted their deliveries ;p) - finding these images referencing the plush "Fairytale" Hello Kitty put a smile on my face, instead of the anger of the perpetuating haze situation, with the above "Hello Kitty PSI Index" image made by "Jackson Lim" (snagged via Ronnie Ho's Facebook - I wish I could find a clearer graphic tho, believe me I tried) and the below posted anti-HazeKitty spotted on Mitsueki, and "HAZE-O-Kitty" from SGAG.

HAZE-KITTY
haze-o-kitty

NOTE: "PSI" refers to "(the)common abbreviation for "Pollutant Standard Index". It is a method of measuring air pressure" - with currently the most sort after set of numbers in Singapore (after a person's salary … J/K) measured in reference to the degree of air pollution now, due to the Haze situation originating from Indonesia, Sumatra.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK