Cat vs Axolotl on @toysrevil Instagram

Say "hello" to our cat "Mao" (sometimes also known as "Miao"). Mao is a silly little cat with a damaged eye, and who likes to lick slice-bread-wrappers, newspapers and magazine, and hisses like a Diva with a tantrum most times. Very rarely does she want cuddles, and when she does, she demands it by shadowing me, and kicking items and toys off the table, to get my attention.

MAO-WOOPER

Today, I set Gary Ham's Wooper Looper on her (after a hearty stare down on the French toast I made for myself and dad), it then stared down Mao, and eventually grabbed at Mao for cuddles, for which Mao could not resist … nice story, if it was ever true, though (the "cuddles" part) … and yes, these are the sort of hijinks I post on my Instagram @toysrevil = just "regular-joe" stuff; the quiet life I lead, my #sketchery, our cat (occasionally Dino the dog, but she is too hyper to remain still for a snap) and the toys I own. And yes, food. That's how I roll :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK