Mishka Keep Watch Labbit Popped My Labbit-Cherry

mishka-keep-watch-labbit-01

I popped my Labbit-cherry today. Went and scored myself a MISHKA KEEP WATCH LABBIT after oggling at it online … and while I'd love to own the SDCC-edition (with pink labbit ears and green severed hand), I decided to be "realistic" and swiped this off Ozzo Collection's shelf and went home happy (if not much poorer) brimming with toy-joy indeed! Peep individual images HERE on my Facebook album, if you so please :)

mishka-keep-watch-labbit-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK