Prices for UGLYDOLL x Hello Kitty @ #SDCC2013 San Diego Comic Con

Okay, we've got the rundown of what UGLYDOLL x Hello Kitty offerings for folks at the coming San Diego Comic Con (July 17-21, 2013), and I reckon it'll be a bloodbath… eerrr… I meant a hectic rush for these, so keep your chin up, folks! (And so I calm myself as well). Thanks to Comic-Con.org, we have PRICES as well! Although the Ice-Bat Vinyl is strangely "missing" from the list tho… Make your way to the Pretty Ugly LLC/Uglydoll Booth #3245!

UGLYDOLL-HELLOKITTY-PLUSH
UGLYDOLL-HELLOKITTY-CLIP
UGLYDOLL-HELLOKITTY-IPHONE-COVER
UGLYDOLL-HELLOKITTY-TEE
UGLYDOLL-HELLOKITTY-PINS
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK