Available @ #STGCC 2013: Rhoald Marcellius & Dika Toolkit "Bone Head" Prints


It is with no small claim that I need to be bringing a poster container with me to STGCC next weekend, what with the amount of prints I have been gawking at (I gawk at most of what I post, thank you very much muahahahaha), I think I will be spoilt for choice, regardless of my financial inability to sate all my desires LOL

Adding to this fervor, are prints from Rhoald Marcellius (www / @thepumpkinbear) - with the spectacular sneak-peek imagery featured above, and from Dika Toolkit (www / @toolkit04) seen below with his rendition of Machine56's BONE HEAD PROJECT. I have prints from both gentlemen bought from Star Wars Day Jakarta (alas I did not get their signatures :/), and I dearly hope to add these to my humble collection!

Look for these at Machine56's booth G48 at Artist Alley! And save some for me, please? :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK