Rottweiler Herpes & Finger 6th #Sketchery by TOYSREVIL


So okay, I'll be the first to admit this is purely a self-indulgent blog-post, featuring my own sketchery attempts, of other folks' toys and creations, actually! So that "works out" too, doesn't it? Indulge me, please…

Shown above is my rendition of Johnny Ryan's ROTTWEILER HERPES, made as a toy from Monster Worship (really like the toy hahaha), with the character based on Ryan's comic book creation in "The Prison Pit" … while the below is my rendition of the 6th finger-figure in Fig-Lab's FINGER FIVE: Don "Datadub" Krazer!


Here's hoping Don does get to Singapore for STGCC, where he'll be hosted by Mighty Jaxx! Meanwhile, check out more sketchery on my Facebook album titled "Homage" - which basically is just my way of saying "re-draw other people's designs" LOL ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK