TOYSREVIL Mascot Project 2013 Reveal: Art by ZiQi of Monster Little

Starting today, I will reveal the images from invited artists, of their rendition / depiction / adaptation of the TOYSREVIL-mascot - one each day - until all six have been revealed, and ready to be launched at the coming weekend's STGCC, as purchasable stickers! And while I do not have a booth, I'll have them with me in my trusty backpack, as I wander the convention aisles covering the event! As well I will be making them available to purchase online via the TOYSREVIL-Shop, so everyone over the world can enjoy them too!

TOYSREVIL-STICKER-MONSTERLITTLE

The first design to be revealed today, comes from ZiQi Wu of Monster Little - going beyond his usual comfort zone with a depiction slightly more "aggressive" ("claws" and all heehee), but still in his kawaii-style1

ZiQi currently has a Facebook Contest with TOYSREVIL with postcards and buttons up for grabs (Ending Tuesday August 27), and as well check out his booth G28 at Artist Alley at the Singapore Toy, Games and Comic Convention 2013 (August 31st to September 1st, 2013), within Hall B & C, Level 1, Sands Expo & Convention Center, Marina Bay Sands. Hey, perfect to snag a pack from me, and get him to sign on his design, yeh? *nudge-nudge*

And stay tuned to my Instagram stream @toysrevil to see where the heck I'll be at the Con MUAHAHAHA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK