SKL0 "Live" Screen Printing @ #STGCC 2013


I was lucky to have been at Singapore Toy Games and Comic Convention on Day One when Samantha Lo aka SKL0 was on hand at the Mighty Jaxx booth performing 'live' screen printing - with the assistance of Ms 'Ratking' (which I was trying my best not to perv … c'mon, how could you not? YOU LIE ;p), the result of which were made available for public consumption, with the theme parallelling her "CULTURED" pre-order release at STGCC.


The description on the prints really clarified the concept even further than the resin collectible, methinks. Nevertheless, I am unsure if any of the prints are still left post-STGCC, and reckon you should bug MJ directly for availability ;p

Apologies I could have get any closer as the wall of people around the worktop was by then unmovable!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK