"Botober 2013" Begins October 1st (Daily Instagram Robot Project)


"BOTOBER" is 31 days of robots on Instagram starting October 1st, helmed by Dacosta! - who is inviting folks to join in on the robot uprising and show their "robot love", with daily posting of their drawings. "They don't have to do everyday but they can if they want to go all the way." -added Dacosta!

Drawings can be digital or analogue. The only rules are:
(1) It has to be a robot. Drawn by yourselves.
(2) All drawings should be Hashtaged #botober (they can include @chocolatesoop in the description)
(3) Have fun with it.

I loved what he did last year, and hope to be a part of this this year, although I know I am hardly in his league hahaha … here is my own #sketchery submission (done at my dad's bedside in the hospital):

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK