Revealed & Available: BABY HORN SERIES 01 Special ver.BLACK from Hands in Factory


Hands in Factory's BABY HORN SERIES 01 Special ver.BLACK has been revealed, with 10 x SETS available for overseas customers priced at US$200 a set (and only as a set) + Shipping cost.

Payment is to be by PAYPAL, and interested folks are to e-mail direct to tj_park@naver.com - and please include the correct information to complete order: your paypal account / address with zip code/ contact number.

Limited to 50pcs each design, there were first released circa October 25th @ Fifty Fifty, Seoul, Korea - for Hands in Factory's "BLACK" Exhibition.

I have muddled over making this set mine, over the weekend, and sadly have come to terms I could not afford it now, as much as I dearly want this trio. Nevertheless, I am sure you folks would enjoy these as much as I did my OG set :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK