About That "Urban Private Military Contractor" 1/6 Kitbashing Project #UPMC2014


A "challenge" has been sent, to my fellow 1/6th-hobby collecting kakis / buddies from days of yore (even before the blog existed), to each kitbash a "Private Military Operator" (PMC) - whose "Theater of Battle" is in an Urban Environment - much like this film trailer for "Sabotage" (one of the key inspirations and catalysts for this "challenge").

The aim is to complete a 12" figure (each person) by the end of 2013, and meet-up in early 2014 for a group photo-shoot (in Singapore) … failing which, we'd at least have fun with our toys, no? I miss the communal experience of toy-collecting, and this is my little step to get things going :)

This is going to be a challenge even for myself, as (A) most of my 1/6 figures are in storage, and (2) I don't really collect PMCs hahahaha but this is going to be FUN!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK