Prototype Teaser Peek @ Bulletpunk: STORM KING MACHINE from QUICCS


I was actually thinking the other day - as I reviewed the Pirated Trooper Bunny - that I needed a Stormtrooper for a quick photoshoot - when I chanced upon this today: A prototype teaser peek for Bulletpunk: STORM KING MACHINE by QUICCS!
"My most massive toy to date at 20 inches, will be up for grabs, limited edition of 20! See you this Sunday at the #‎secretfresh x INS #‎trooperboy Launch" -says Juanito Maiquez.
Can't wait to see the full reveal, bro!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK