TOYSREVIL Instagram 2013 In Review


Having been on Instagram only since March 2012 (March 25th, to be exact) … took me a while to get there, only after I scored me a hand-me-down iPhone 3 from my brother, and since then, it has become my default venue to post about my life, without the cumbersome words that go with blog-posts (altho there have been quite a few sentences in the 'grams ;p).

Hardly an Instagram powerhouse, with an exceedingly modest number of followers and even lesser "likes" (to which I think I am being over-modest here with my self-assessment haha), typically a snap struggles for the coveted red hearts, with the most being slightly over 100, as evident as these 4 x images, which used to leave me dumbfounded, as it hardly parallels the nearly 4000 "Follows" I have LOL



Funnily, I've even received negative commentary in the past, "complaining" about me posting "food" pics, and to stick to toys haha - not likely happening at all, unfortunately, as I have a whole blog of my own to do that in! … so maybe that's why? LOL

And while in terms of "numbers" these seems pretty much a "failure" in terms of "self-promotion", but in reality Instagram has offered me a way to SHARE my life with folks out there, to folks like YOU, beyond the toys on my blog, beyond "self promotion", and that, to me, is GOLD.

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL
http://instagram.com/toysrevil

P/S#1: In reality, all 5 top pics were toys-related, with Bad Apple by GOIN x Mighty Jaxx x Instinctoy, Egg Fiasco's Bambaboss Hellboy custom, Good Smile Co's Colossal Titan Nendoroid, and two snaps of McBess' Half-Mermaid! So maybe I SHOULD stick to just toys pics? LOL

P/S#2: You can assess all these stats via logging into Statigram.com and clicking on the "SNAPSHOTS" tab found via menu-top :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK