#UPMC2014 "Singsters Edition" (A 1/6-scale Kitbash Project)


Not too long ago, I "challenged" fellow Singster Collectors to kitbash a character themed "Urban Private Military Contractor" aka #UPMC2014.

Having been "inspired" by the trailer for the movie "Sabotage" (second trailer posted at base of this post), the "deadline" for online submissions was to be by the end of 2013. The resulting kitbashes can be viewed HERE on my dedicated Facebook album. Hopefully in time, more images by other collectors can be added :)

This is the "Singsters Edition". Any folks outside of Singapore interested or keen to get involved in this 1/6-project? Purely for the fun and toy-joy of it, of course :)


I had tremendous fun in kitbashing my trio, starting with struggling to bash one single figure with whatever was around me, to nearly building a team of 5 operators, and finally cutting down and concentrating on just 3.

I realized I dearly missed kitbashing 1/6, and will henceforth continuing into the hobby in 2014 muahahahaha

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK