YOUR Favouritest Toy / Collectible of 2013!


I asked on Christmas Day "What is your FAVOURITEST TOY / COLLECTIBLE of 2013?" across my blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even Google+, and these are what folks shared with us:

"Pobber Bad Ass/Tolleson Dunny. Sorry. Had to pick two. My Argyle Army is fierce! And I snagged a DCon Bad Ass. I love the color scheme. Keeping my hopes up to snag the toxic chase and snowflake color ways." - @robo_ohno (on Instagram)

"@ardabusrubber Ruck Dunny from Sideshow2013, I haven't gotten one yet though lol" - @tashazimich (on Instagram)

"I was lucky to get a lot of toys from NYCC this year but there was one that escaped me which I say is a sweat sleeper hit for me : it's the Roboforce figure from Toyfinity (the modular toy) I have to make efforts to get the next color wave soon." - @peterkato (on Instagram)

"My favorite piece from this year was the clockwork carrot from Kozik, I was able to score one when they dropped." - @rentatard (on Instagram)

"That's hard but def drawn towards @yoskayyamamoto block head sideways dude … I like the minty fresh but also like the mono/black one. Shit everything @mightyjaxx is putting out is reduce." - @bradleyafrankstagram (on Instagram)
"Locks and pascha … When i decided i don't want a threea. Pascha came" - @thunderpanda (on Instagram)

"Xray Spongebobs and Mcsupersizes!" - @beantime28 (on Instagram)

"Instinctoy's Muckey in the original Blue... Amazing! The flocked belly and the GID teeth are epic! :)" - @jesssm (on Instagram)

"Dragon Boy by @martinhsuart" - @mrsirix (on Instagram)
"For me, my favorite has to be @martinhsuart Dragon Boy!" - @igypsywoman (on Instagram)

"MegaBloks Call of Duty figures. Got about 20, kitbashed to be Faux Joes" - @connorseraph2011 (on Instagram)

"Funko POP! Michael Jackson Thriller werewolf figure.I don't have it yet,but I pre-ordered it." - @chrisascotto (on Instagram)

"Doraemon from happy meal! … i dont even get a chance to buy it…" - @chiielda (on Instagram)
"Ollie one-off #strangerfactory by @mutantvinylhardcore" - @davidthekiller (on Instagram)

"My @scribeswalk x @danielfleres Rumpicorn #Swanicorn" - @adamandelaine (on Instagram)

"For me, personally the best fig 2013 is Blitzway Carlito's Way, Im still amazed everytime i see that figure til' now" - @halorendy (on Instagram)

"Without a doubt it is the Full Metal ghost figure by @threezerohk -couldn't bring it back in my luggage though. So I cried..." - @espvisuals (on Instagram)
"Keni Uno … I hope you see why!" - Alice Adrenochrome (on Facebook)
"Most favorite...well right now it's this black series Boba Fett that I've been wanting since SDCC and just scored today at Kmart ... I should note this is not the SDCC set. The Han in carbonite is a resin piece that I cast from the OG that I borrowed from a good friend." - Rusted Halo (on Facebook)

"Neca 1/4 scale Iron Man tied with their 1/4 scale Gypsy Danger. Neca is awesome!" - Zachary Memos (on Facebook)

"Would have to be CoarseToys The Passage which has yet to ship … Otherwise, probably Yoskay's X Mightyjaxx's Sideways or Clogtwo's X Mightyjaxx's Hell Lotus..." - Winston Leong (on Facebook)
"FLABSLAB's Willy. Yep, got both variants!" - Luiz Coelho (on Facebook)
My sincerest thanks to everyone who took the time and trouble to participate in this! You are the folks who rock my toy-world! Have a fab new year of toys in 2014, people! :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK