Anime Tribute from THE SIMPSONS


With the heightening of "The Simpsons" allure - due to the upcoming LEGO House Set - the notion is further fueled (for this blogger anyways) with this exceptional promo for the beloved television cartoon show, in tribute to popular Japanese anime movies! What a swell "birthday tribute" to Hayao Miyazaki of Studio Ghibli-fame, innit? (Source: io9.com)

I teared like a geekfanboy watching this teaser, I did …

Would it be too toy-greedy of me to hope these'll be made into LEGOs eventually too?
I can wait, I am patient... :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK