February Preview of New Sculpt from Peter Kato

"The largest, chunkiest figure I have made to date at 3 inches high and 1& 3/4 wide this fella has some weight to it. "-added Peter.
Mentioned Peter Kato, who previews a new original sculpt figure for February 2014 on his instagram @peterkato, with a scheduled release "next week". Seen here is a test shot of the first piece printed, then sanded and primed. "Printed", he mentioned. Interesting. And not necessarily a design form I would associate Peter with tho … Interesting, indeed!

UPDATED: Peter further clarifies the make of the figure:
"(it) may have been a bit confusing when I said "first printed", it wasn't to indicate that it was my first 3D printed figure (my first were back when Ninja-Robo & Tako-Cube came out) ... I just meant I first had my sculpt from my 3D programs printed out, then sanded down, then molded/cast, and actually I resanded again & molded that cast. Multiple levels to get that certain roundness."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK