MAD*L MAEMAEMON In Singapore


Ever since finding out Jeremy Madl's daughter Mae had a hand in the creation of MAEMAEMON in his latest trio of MAD*Ls for Phase:4 ("Mae"-Mae-Mon, geddit? ;p), I knew I had to have her sign the piece, and thanks to Jeremy, the colorful and cheery vinyl MAD*L has since arrived in Singapore!

And believe you me, it is not necessarily a "gimmick" posting this, but I can only feel how possibly 'weird' but exciting it must have been for her to sign the toy! AND it's her first toy too!


Beyond a fancy pretty piece of plastic, this now holds such a swell story with it, and will have a sweet spot in my humble collection .. thanks Jeremy and Mae!

Next time I'll be taking a closer look at the pieces from Phase:4 (which you folks can purchase direct from MAD here) … meanwhile, I'll let MAEMAEMON go say "hi" and make friends with her daddy's other designed toys! (Don't worry, I'll 'warn' her about the dude in jammies and with a bucket on it's head ... ;p)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK