The Coming of 3D Retro Logo Robot Keshi Figures

"Many are not aware that I originally designed the 3D Retro's logo mascot. Get ready for #keshi figure versions of my vintage #steampunk robot design available through 3D Retro. @3dretro just released these images recently. Amazing sculpting work by @georgegaspar - can't wait!" -(partial) mentioned by Brandt Peters @brandpeters IG
Wow. I did not know that. There just so much "history" involved n the toy world, most folks are mostly caught up on the toys themselves LOL

Two colorways seen thus far, and looking at the 3D Retro logo, I would be expecting at the very least one more PINK colorway? *NICE*

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK