#throwbacktoythursday: Sucklord vs Necromancer 2 pack

"When I decided that the stories I wanted to tell were not gonna be good vs evil, but rather bad guys fighting other bad guys, these were the first two I started fucking with. Both were imports from older, music projects I had done in the past; Star Wars Breakbeats and Lords of the Rhymes." -shared The Sucklord on IG @sucklord.
"I had been making toys out of sculpey since 1992 with the notion that they could be mass produced. When designer toys came on my radar in 1998, I was sure I would get a deal with a company to manufacture my shit. It didn't happen. So right after I shelved these two, I turned to resin and self manufacture. The first product was a version of the figure here called Sucklord 66. The Necromancer was soon after. In 2007 The Sucklord 600 came out as a mass produced figure inspired by this clay original. No word on a necromancer version yet, but maybe someday...." (2004 Sucklord vs Necromancer 2 pack)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK