Custom WIPs by Southern Drawl for '5 Eyed Dragon II' @ Dragatomi (Opening April 12)


Mecha and Robots. I like's. Hell, I LOVE ROBOTS! So when I peeped Southern Drawl's work-in-progress pieces done for the upcoming "5 Eyed Dragon II" show (opening April 12th @ Dragatomi) on his IG @southerndrawlart … "excitable" could not even begin to describe my, well, excitement! I'd let the pics speak for themselves:


Munny Exoskeletons and Rhino Troop, and that "Dun-209" (ala RoboCops' "ED-209") = SCHWEET! I'm not wholly sure if the Teddy Trop Iron Man is part of the show, but tis too awesome not to show here LOL

The "5 Eyed Dragon II" show will also include works from Leecifer, Betso, DrilOne and Brent Nolasco.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK