ReAction Figures: 'Firefly', 'Escape From New York' and 'The Goonies' from Funko


I'm left pretty much in the crunchiest of pickles here … out of the three licensed properties here, I am extremely keen to collect my fan defunct TV series; "Firefly", and one of my fav retro-future flicks "Escape from New York" (which I inevitably might just get "Snake Plissken" after all ;p) … although I don't really care much for "The Goonies" … on one hand, I totally appreciate these character figures get to be made the light of toy-day, but on the other, collecting them all might well be a challenge …

Nevertheless, do check in with your fav retailers for availability and pricing. All sets are available in August.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK