TOYSREVIL @ Bangkok Comic Con 2014: MOMOT


Korean brand MOMOT (www.momot.co.kr / Facebook) helmed it's own booth at last weekend's Bangkok Comic Con 2014 offering papercrafts, depicting a myriad of characters from comicbooks to Star Wars, to pop culture animation - available as foldable paper figures!

It took me sometime to grasp at what was available, actually, as I've not seen papercraft products marketed commercially as such, and could only regret not snagging a pack or two when I had the chance. Shown here are a smattering of what was on show, and you can view more images HERE on my Facebook album :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK