First Look At 'The Roach' figure toy @ Bangkok Comic Con 2014 #bkkcomiccon


Remember my earlier feature about the comicbook character that's gaining intense popularity in Thailand? Check out a "First Look" at the MALANGSAAB toy figure set (well, it WAS "first look" when I Instagrammed it on site LOL)! Inclusive in this boxed widow set is the figure itself (with leather wings too!), and a mini diorama inclusive of a removable man-hole, street lights and accessories. Also coming in with the set is a mini comicbook = Schweet!


Check out booth D16 and last I checked the price is 1,000 baht. Man, I hope there's one box left I could snag when I head on to the event at Royal Paragon Hall later in the afternoon! Limited to only 100pcs, I don't expect this to linger around for too long…

Check out more "live" from the site pics via my Instagram @toysrevil and hashtags #toysrevilbkk + #bkkcomiccon

(Additional Pics via The Roach Facebook / More images will be updated soon)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK