Mobile Suit Gundam @ Bangkok Comic Con 2014




You like GUNDAM? I like GUNDAM. Even tho most times I cannot recognize them one from another, as I do not follow the anime, and most times I keep mum about it? So why expose myself, right? … Oops …?



Featured here are a select few snaps of the booth at the inaugural Bangkok Comic Con 2014 last weekend, with more images uploaded HERE on my Facebook album - including the impressive HGUC NEO-ZEONG Gundam Unicorn (I know the name because Kev mentioned it on my Twitter ;p), clear mecha toys and gundam collectibles galore … and "NO", I do not need to know their exact codenames to appreciate their awesomeness :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK